Archives for;

Libertarian Lessons

Declassify Everything!

September 19, 2022 – Jason Morgan …… Instead of worrying about which documents Donald Trump may or may not have had in his Florida home, the real issue is the proliferation of state secrets that should not be secrets at all. Continue reading →

Libertarian Lessons from the Super Bowl

June 15, 2022 – Laurence M. Vance …… It is extremely disingenuous for a conservative to talk out of one side of his mouth about his reverence for the Constitution and limited government and out of the other side to say that the government via the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) or some other agency should prohibit certain things to be broadcast on television that he finds offensive. Continue reading →

What the State Is Not

November 6, 2018 – Murray Rothbard …… The state is not “us.” Even if 70 percent of the people decided to murder the remaining 30 percent, this would still be murder and would not be voluntary suicide on the part of the slaughtered minority. Continue reading →